Freelance Content Writer
Reborn Korean Aesthetics Clinic
Provided content for website at http://www.rebornmt.com
I have a professional certificate in Wedding Planning from Trendimi Italy.
i also have a Diploma in Spa Management from Siam Spa Academy in Chiang Mai.
My work experience includes the following :
- Freelance copywriter for PR company Ideas Inc. and Diablo Advertising
- F&B review columnist for expatriate magazine publication "The Pasar"
- Worked in events promotions & events management
(over 30 projects over 6 years under Yeng-Gi Entertainment)
- HOD and entertainment promotions manager for Crave|the club
- Marketing and promotions manager for Allied Martial Arts Gym
- Personal Assistant to various nightclub establishment owners.
- Trainee bartender and cashier at several F&B establishments
- Office administrator and in house advertising
- Press liaisons for events company
- Artiste/client travel, accommodation and logistics coordinator
- Corporate events and establishment Sponsorship procurement
- Booking agent for several international Djs and live performers
- Direct telemarketer for tmnet resellers
- Corporate PR and networking experience
- Procuring government licences and permits for performers
- Creating themed parties at night clubs around Malaysia.
- Servicing clientele online for dj bookings and overall artiste management
I hold a dual-function job which is 80% dedicated to creating the Diploma in Spa
Management course curriculum for the University and 20% assisting in the PR,
Communications and Events department.
I have succeeded in designing a 2.5 year course structure which includes complete
training and academic modules for a Diploma in Spa Management to be approved by
the Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia.
The course includes modules on starting up, designing, conceptualizing and operating
a spa facility from day spa to destination and resort spas as well as medical and
wellness centre management.
During the course of my research and programme development, I have gained much
knowledge and compiled comprehensive academic and practical knowledge of past,
present and future trends in spa treatments, from massage therapies to body and
facial treatments from all over the world.
The curriculum will give students a complete education in spa and wellness facility
operations as well as equip them with hands-on massage, body and facial therapy
skills which will be accredited by ITEC and CIDESCO, the world’s most accepted
international qualifications for aesthetician’s, beauty therapists, medical practitioners,
psychologists, cosmetic scientists, and spa trainers/holistic teachers.
The balance of my job scope includes heading the Press Release, Advertorial and
Editorial Unit where I am assigned to write all the media supplements for BERJAYA
University. In recognition of my literary skills the University has also made me the
in-house copywriter/sub-editor of all advertising proofs and campus promotional
material, working closely with the freelance copywriter and brand strategist.
I also work on organizing and executing events for BERJAYA UCH. These events
include celebrity chef workshops to product launches for our sister companies like
7-Eleven and BERJAYA HVN as well as 3rd party organizers like the California Milk
Advisory Board and the US Cranberry Marketing Committee.
My responsibilities are not limited to just writing. With my knowledge of graphic
design, I also assist the creative department in their artwork and new media design
Work Description :
- Coordinated events and in-house promotions.
- Published in-house newsletter.
- Handled sales of club loyalty cards and VIP memberships
- PR liaison and corporate events coordinator
- planned & organized promotions and corporate functions
- designed in-house advertisements
- copywriter for in-house advertisements
- Corporate public relations
- Personal Assistant to General Manager