M.B.A (Project Management)
University of Wales, Cardiff (2014-2015)
A 15 months course, compiling the same syllabus offered in the regular two-year course in other institutions.
Trains its pupils for the industry, by the people in the industry (endorsed by 60 CEOs)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance)
Universal Business School (2014-2015)
A Post Graduate Certification course provided by Universal Business School, and approved by A.I.C.T.E.
A trimester course that allows students to specialize in all major specialisation provided in other colleges in India.
B.Com (Computer Application)
SASTRA University (2007-2010)
Regular bachelor's degree in commerce also with computer application.
Students graduates with commerce degree also with computer knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, C, C++, SQL etc.
Sep 2011 - Mar 2013
Scope International(Standard Chartered Bank)
Chennai, India Credit Analyst(Personal Loans, Middle East Operations)
Geography: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman and Sharjah.
- Credit Risk Assessment of loan applicants of their exposure in loans and advances.
- Using credit scoring systems and delinquency reports to support the credit decision.
- Maintaining personal TAT and SLA above benchmark.
- Cross-Product Delinquency were given high importance.
- Coordinated with the Credit Control Unit to avoid losses then and there.
- Processed huge volume of applications within a restricted time period.
- Zero-error performance throughout.
- Coordinated the process with different teams of lending operations.
- Handled cross products when required.
- Policies were strictly adhere to. Ineligible applicants were scrutinised.
- Assessment of internal controls and procedures to identify risks associated.
- Delivered the best TAT for better service and higher customer satisfaction.
More than 30 presentations on Marketing, Finance and HR.
Participant in a 50 hour case study - Presentation competition.
Communication, Business Communication and other transferable skills that 18 months experience in Standard Chartered Bank and my 16 year academic qualification taught me.
V Lookup, H Lookup and Basic Financial Modelling.
DURATION: 3 months
TITLE: A comprehensive study on Bancassurance and its effect on Banking Business
- A study based on data collected from primary and secondary research.
- Complete analysis of the Banking and Insurance industry.
- Performance study of insurance industry before and after bancassurance.
- Suggested a conclusion to improve the procedure.
NEW BUSINESS PROJECT
DURATION: 3 months
INDUSTRY: Hotel Industry
- Analysis of current trends and scenario of Hotel Industry and outsourcing business in India.
- Strategized a new marketing plan for the business.
- Drafted a clear financial projection.
- In-depth study of various sectors of business.
- Detailed study of other related business and the market environment.
- Provided future projections for a relatively new business in the market.
- Handled data gathering through necessary amount primary research.