- Duties involve successful management, execution,completion and handover of multiple MEP projects as per scheduled.
- Responsibilities include commitment to ensure timely completion of projects within approved budgets o costs resource without comprising in Quality and Safety.
- Attend regular meetings (on work progress, coordination , design) with client and consultant to discuss key issues related to project and take effective corrective actions.
- Monitoring project schedule, budgets and oversee performance to ensure time, quality and also on budget project execution.
- Coordinates with design team on all aspects of design.
- Provide periodic reports for management including including status of budgets variation, schedules, disputes, upcoming activities and safety record.
- Ensure all technical aspects of the project is being strictly with and in conformity with conditions of contract, specifications,contract drawings and BOQ.
- Provide guidance, managerial and technical support to the entire project team.
- Analyse drawings,specifications and statements of work in preparation of project resource planning and scheduling.
- Prepare plans, schedule, status reports and also performance evaluation.
- Procurement of materials that are required for the project.
- Develop action and recovery plan to deliver project on time.