Advanced Tech. Development -- Process Integration Engineer
United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC), Tainan, Taiwan
- A+ in 2014 & 2015 annual performance appraisals.
- Develop advanced 28nm HKMG platform(HPC/HPC+), focus on layout dependence effect(LDE), Ion uniformity(IDU) improvement and model issues.
- Improved Broadcom HPL yield from 33% to 75% by optimizing mask OPC.
- Improved nFET long channel WIW U% from 16% to 6%.
- Coordinate quarterly 28nm HKMG shuttle tape-out for customer's early IP/product verification, customer including Marvell, Faraday, MaxLinear and Renesas. Successfully drove MaxLinear's product for mass production in 2015 Q1.
- Handled Broadcom 28nm HKMG MPW HPL tape-out, including customer's test chips and model testkey. Successfully transferred to fab for risk production in 2015 Q4.
- Established solid tape-out working flow to achieve zero excursion.