Aviation, Science, Travel, Business, Photography, Art.
Strategy and design development for multi-channel consumer experiences; including store design, fixture design and prototype development through roll out, in-store branding and visual communication, project management, space planning, store planning, vendor selection and negotiation. Specialties: + Materials + Prototyping & Testing + Branding + Identity + Retail Design + Environmental Design + Fixture Design + Production+ Graphic Design + Conceptual Illustration
+ Retail Store Design
• Trained and mentored new team members and Interns.
• Supervised, art directed and collaborated with designers and photographers to create captivating magazine layouts.
• Liaison with Reproduction House.
• Planned, created, and coordinated range of print-related ads and magazine layout.
Apr 2007 - Present
2004 - 2007
•Illustrated and created hand graphics, schematic planning drawings and high end master plans to communicate accurate information and use creative graphics, color and layout.
•Developed and designed 3-d concept renderings from CAD files and topographic maps to accurately present the vision of the conceptual master plans.
•Designed marketing collateral for large scale planning projects.
•Collaborated with the in- house urban planners and architects to execute layouts and designs to master plans.
•Photographed existing community sites.
•Updated and organized photo library for reference material and photo stocks
• Created Land Planning Graphics (Phasing, Lotting, Masterplans)
• Responsible for gathering information, writing and designing layouts of City Documents (RFQ & RFP’s)
•Designed Community Branding (Logo), Environmental Signage and Monumentation.
2003 - 2003
• Designed of corporate branding for Coat of Arms for the municipality of East London, SA.
• Cost estimated for printing, design, and production.
• Photographed Eco Challenge event for advertising material for the Eastern Cape Department of Arts.
• Pitched for an above the line account for the East London Tourism board.
• Oversaw material for reproduction before printing.
• Brainstormed for brand strategy and pitched for new accounts.
• Photographed products and outdoor material for brochure needs.