· Provide and/or coordinate the following services for and with assigned individuals: Assessment, Planning, Linking, Monitoring, Advocacy and Care within Way Station’s Internal Programs and through external Social Service Agencies.
· Assist with Medication Monitoring and Money Management Planning.
· Accompany and advocate for members at necessary appointments.
· Promote Effective Relationships among clients, family members, and service providers.
· Facilitate the development and implementation of individual plans to meet the clients’ needs.Maintain current, accurate, and complete documentation related to all services.