Feb 2015 - Present
Ginger.io, San Francisco, CA
- Foster employee growth by enhancing the functionality of the office, providing support to various teams, and developing relationships with numerous vendors.
- Successfully organize all details for small and large company events such as venues, catering, transportation, and supplies.
- Improve efficiency of recruiting and interview processes through timely, effective communication with internal and external parties.
- Simplify and expedite the on-boarding process for 10+ new hires by managing internal accounts and software, preparing on-boarding packages, and serving as their first line of support.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and thoroughness when handling employee files, company contracts, and office budget.
Nov 2014 - Nov 2014
Cyanogen Inc, Palo Alto, CA
- Successfully coordinated travel arrangements for 3 company executives.
- Maintained an organized company calendar in collaboration with the headquarters' Administrative Assistant.
- Managed the overall upkeep of the entire office including contacting and sustaining good relationships with various vendors.
May 2014 - Nov 2014
Member Services Representative & Weight Room Attendant
Santa Clara University Campus Recreation, Santa Clara, CA
- Provided outstanding customer service to patrons and managed multiple inquiries efficiently.
- Thoroughly processed various paperwork.
- Carried out strict safety procedures and kept facilities organized in order to guarantee the safety of all patrons.
2010 - 2014
Head Desk Receptionist & Front Desk Receptionist
Santa Clara University Office of Residence Life, Santa Clara, CA
- Oversaw the training, scheduling, and job performance of 8 front desk receptionists in addition to working with supervisors on quarterly evaluations.
- Promoted on-campus events in collaboration with University leaders to better integrate students into the University.
- Implemented strict security protocol to ensure the safety of dorm residents and visitors.
2012 - 2014
Front Desk Receptionist
Santa Clara University Campus Ministry, Santa Clara, CA
- Served as a project assistant and as the main line of support for 8 Campus Ministers and one administrative assistant.
- Demonstrated exceptional phone etiquette and professionalism when assisting visitors.
- Promoted department events using various advertising methods to foster outreach to University students and Santa Clara community members.