Director, Internal Operations (promoted from Manager & Senior Manager of Corporate Services)
Rakuten Marketing, New York, NY
- Responsible for the management of over 105,600 square feet of office space spanning eleven offices and accommodating approximately 750 employees.
- Manage the Operations budget totaling over eleven million dollars.
- Recruit, hire, train, manage and evaluate a Facilities, Administration and Office Management team of twenty employees in both the US and UK.
- Leader of the Karma Team, which is responsible for organizing charity events, clubs and activities to promote happiness in the workplace.
- Ensure all offices are stocked with supplies, snacks, beverages & safety equipment and plan weekly breakfasts, lunches, happy hour and other events.
- Monitor all incoming service requests via Jira & email to ensure outstanding customer service for both employees and visitors.
- Work with various vendors including HVAC, electricians, contractors, designers, pest control, caterers & real estate brokers.
- Administrator of the company WebEx account, business card ordering website, ID badge printing and Cisco Telepresence Smart Scheduler.
- Send company-wide correspondence regarding anything from internal account information to office closings.
- Integrate acquired companies to become accustomed to and comply with company standards and policies as well as our general company culture.
- Conduct training for both new hires and current employees by creating and recording lessons in Docebo.
- Responsible for organizing annual CPR training, purchasing of emergency supplies and monthly maintenance of all office defibrillators.