Fee Based Senior Associate
Raymond James Financial
- Receive and process all incoming investment contracts and strategy changes.
- Assure all new accounts are invested in the market within a 24-48 hour time-frame.
- Ensure contracts and new accounts are in accordance with SEC and compliance guidelines.
- Submit new accounts to be traded and existing positions to be liquidated.
- Act as point of contact for financial advisors.
- Act as intermediary between branches and multiple internal work units.
- Lead one-on-one training for new hires.
- Assist in ongoing process improvement measures.
- Lead team-building exercises during monthly and quarterly meetings.
- Stay up-to-date on all investment strategies and models.