• Successfully implemented divisional in-house CRM in Peru that supported 16.6MM of customers, increasing the usage from 5% from previous CRM to 75% in less than 7 months.
• Facilitated two scrum teams located in Peru and Toronto in one of Scotiabank’s top 5 agile products.
• Nominated as the lead Scrum Master to coach internal teams on common practices, and to external teams based on our lessons learned as one of the bank’s early adopters.
• Empowered the team to be self-organized and accountable while providing tools and guidelines in the evolution to become more mature teams (Kanban boards, policies, CONWIP, Work Agreements)
• Encouraged core agile principles of collaboration, team accountability and customer collaboration while promoting consistent application of the scrum framework to become a high performing team.
• Continuously implemented new and effective ways to promote cross scrum team collaboration and synchronization such as a new Release Planning strategy, Scrum of Scrums, Consolidated backlog, Kanban boards, Definition of Done, Kaizen initiatives.