Internet marketing consultant, entrepreneur, and real estate investor.
May 2007 - Present
Product Manager and Internet Marketing Consultant
- Designed the functionality and user experience (UX) of 5 highly-rated Facebook applications
- Created lead generation and qualification pages, e-commerce sites and sales funnels
- Worked with clients on Internet marketing projects in the personal development, music, project management, industrial cleaning, relationship and career industries
- Hired and efficiently managed teams of outsourced developers in India and the U.S.
- Utilized Photoshop for page mock-ups extensively, as well as Dreamweaver and Visio
- Executed Internet marketing strategies resulting in over 24,000 users (affiliate, partnership, SEO, PPC, PR, viral and email marketing)
- Tested many monetization strategies (subscriptions, credits, CPC and CPA ads, and donations)
- Received investment from a life coach who works with Jack Canfield for my Goals application
- Contributed to a best-selling book because of my Vision Board Facebook application
Dec 2007 - Jan 2008
New Media Team - Internet Marketing
Obama for America
- Involved in the organization that raised over $600 million online
- Publicized event photos, voting locations, campaign news, events and called voters
Jul 2005 - Jul 2007
Inside Sales Rep
I was responsible for talking with CIOs and IT Directors of 1,000+ mid-sized companies in SoCal about their IT and purchasing strategies and how Microsoft can better help them. Responsible for driving a $17M+/yr sales pipeline. Consistently exceeded monthly quota. Independent survey results showed I had higher than average partner and customer satisfaction. Earned Sales Rep of the Month Award in Jan 2007. Certified as a Microsoft Office Master in March 2007 (I can slice and dice numbers in Excel and wow you with PowerPoint).
Jun 2004 - Jul 2004
Operational Excellence Intern
Aligned metrics using the Balanced Scorecard method to the Customer Support strategy to enable $50 billion by 2006.
Feb 2004 - May 2004
Wrote business plan and created an ROI calculator for a mini-computer company.
May 2000 - May 2003
Ebay Trading Assistant
• Headed up client acquisition and retention, marketing, sourcing products, and accounting • Earned Power Seller status based on total sales and 100% positive customer feedback.
Jan 2000 - Jan 2001
Managed up to 4 employees that produced about $1,000 per 5 hour shift, made icecream for packed crowds nightly, did the accounting, and sang for money.
2003 - 2005
- #1 ranked undergraduate business school in the West with an 8% acceptance rate when applied
- Selected to be 1 of the 4 members on the case competition team that competed in Hong Kong
- Earned an A+ in Marketing (top 5/200 students) and Corporate Finance
- President of an academic club, Cal Leadership Scholarship recipient, Haas Community Fellow
2000 - 2003
3.8/4.0 GPA. Awards: Medal of Honor, California Academic Team, Top 5 in college in Math competition, PTK Community award, and graduated with honors.