A passionate writer with a flair for blending education and entertainment, Nick's strengths lie in thinking outside the box and persevering until a solution is found. An experienced writer in both print and online forms, he strives to become an important and enjoyable voice in literary circles. Open to blogging, newspaper or magazine writing, Nick brings his undeniable creativity and originality to whatever project he works on. Having recently graduated Magna Cum Laude from Saint Mary's University, there is no denying the fact that he will bring the same work ethic to his blossoming career. In addition to writing, Nick is versed in photography, video editing, graphic design and even dabbles in web development. If he's not quite sure how to do it, it won't be long before he's on the path to figuring it out.
Jan 2009 - Apr 2009
Business and Science Editor
Saint Mary's Journal
• Edit student submissions and write articles weekly • Using Adobe InDesign, ensure that my section is visually appealing
Sep 2008 - Mar 2009
Web, Design, Photographer and Videographer
Conseil Jeunesse Provincial
Mar 2008 - Jan 2009
Aug 2007 - Aug 2008
Retail Sales Representative
2004 - 2009
Saint Mary's University
- 3.92 Cumulative GPA.
- Magna Cum Laude.
- Inducted into President's Hall of Academic Excellence.
- Achieved Dean's List status for 2007/2008.
- Received scholarship in 2004/2005.
2001 - 2003
CompuCollege School of Business
- Achieved Honor Status upon graduation
- Recipient of award for Dedication to Peer Tutoring