Professional Engineering Consultants P.A.
- Significant contributions in a variety of planning projects including:
- Streetscape Design Guidelines: City of Wichita, KS
- Transportation Access Management Plan: US-36 Kansas Department of Transportation
- Environmental Assessment: US-69 Realignment. Kansas Department of Transportation (project lead)
- GIS Database Updates and Mapmaking: Wichita Bridge Inspections Updates. City of Wichita, KS
- Sketchup lllustration: Commerce Street and St. Francis Street Road Improvements. City of Wichita, KS
- Wrote the entire US-69 environmental assessment for 20 mile road realignment area on a hard deadline without any data provided by the client.
- Created GIS database for 40 square mile study area utilizing data from other unrelated projects.
- Took initiative, purchased several how-to manuals, and taught myself every unfamiliar type of environmental analysis. This included floodplain impacts, water quality, archaeology, vegetation and wildlife, wetlands, construction impacts / mitigative measures, and permits.
- Supervisor very impressed that project was completed on time and within budget.
- Took initiative and quickly taught myself MicroStation to assist engineers on other projects.