Astute, driven, client-oriented technology executive with over 13 years experience in professional services, technology implementation and P&L management. Adept in discovering new business opportunities, driving the sales lifecycle and building new product offerings from the ground up. Listed inventor on two US patents including a method patent for risk evaluation in the field of network security.
Oct 2007 - Present
Letter Perfect Printing
Leader of a growing commercial printer with national accounts in the hospitality, healthcare and financial industries. Focused on driving strategy and sales for the organization.During this period the company grew at a 32.3% annual rate on a revenue basis through both new account acquisition and improved penetration of existing accounts.
- Optimized supply chain to eliminate 50% of raw material handling and lower stock on hand to three days.
- Developed a successful marketing plan focused on core market segments.
- Continually sought, negotiated and solidified relationships with new clients and partners.
Oct 2004 - Nov 2007
Global Solution Director
Charged with overseeing Access Management and Security Information Management (SIM) service offerings globally in order to ensure sales and client success, product management interlock and margin obtainment.
- Negotiated and won the largest SIM services engagement for CA in the financial services industry.
- Product manager over six of the company's premier security solution offerings including the revenue flagship, CA Access Control and SiteMinder.
- Orchestrator in the development of the CA Services strategy including marketing plans and collateral, resource planning, business and development plan approval.
- Developed client relationships within strategic accounts.
Jan 2001 - Oct 2004
Jul 2000 - Apr 2001
2000 - 2002
Magna Cum Laude
Minor in Economics