Skills include: Brand management, email marketing campaign management, copywriting, advertisements, and promotions; graphic design of marketing materials; market research and strategic planning; internal and external communications; and inside and outside sales.
Mar 2009 - Present
Director of Business Development
- Established company’s online brand by developing the website, creating blog and Twitter sites, and analyzing results. Website and blog visits increased 38% and 69%, respectively. Sales from both sources have also seen a jump
- Launched, managed, evaluated, and optimized extensive email marketing campaign
- Researched, launched, and managed new marketing program that creates over 200 warm sales leads monthly
- Represented EPP Corporation at industry trade shows
- Developed relationships with existing and prospective customers as a customer service and sales representative. Quote to order conversion rate has increased 5% during my employment and remains well ahead of industry standards
Oct 2008 - Dec 2008
Product Strategy Coordinator
Namco America Inc. is the premier developer and manufacturer of coin-operated arcade attractions. I managed product marketing strategy and public relations for products being released in early 2009.
- Wrote press releases featured in industry websites, magazines, and news letters. The articles differentiated us from industry standards so well that I was asked to also write press releases for our European Conterpart.
- Researched new products in the field, then optimized performance with an unprecedented addition to the operation manual that resulted in a $400 per week earnings increase for each piece
- Designed, wrote copy for, and managed production of magazine advertisements and marketing materials for the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions trade show in Orlando, FL
- Updated and maintained company website with product descriptions and animations. Sales representatives reported increased customer satisfaction
Sep 2007 - May 2008
Public Relations Director
Gamma Alpha Beta Fraternity
- Planned and executed a program to completely revamp the group's image on campus through print media, involvement in events, and case-by-case behavioral adjustments
- Invented a "Names List" to contact and improve relationships with potential new recruits
- Public Relations and repositioning activities resulted in a 200% increase in new recruits compared to the previous two years
Dec 2007 - Mar 2008
Corporate Communications Intern
Trinity Regional Health System is a network of hospitals in Illinois and Iowa. I assisted the directors of marketing, event planning, public relations and media relations.
- Created and distributed promotional materials for the 1st annual A Fair of the Hearts event that led to an attendance over 400
- Improved portrayal of nurses in the quarterly publication by researching competitors. Recommended spotlight section on nurses, and Trinity was awarded nursing magnet status in November 2008
- Increased community awareness of our services by scripting discussions for doctors to read on the local news, and writing an article for our quarterly publication about upcoming Trinity sponsored events
- Contributed to brainstorming and production of television commercial campaign
Sep 2004 - May 2008
Bachelor of Arts
Major: Business Administration with Concentrations in Marketing and Finance
Honors: Deans List Member, 11 Terms
Alpha Delta Sigma Honor Society, 1 Year
Greek Academic Leadership Award, 2 Years
Foundations Honors Program, 1 Year
Presidential Scholarship, 4 Years
I provide ongoing web design and online marketing consultant services to CampaignZero. The organization has some educational info about the prevention of hospital errors that will surely help you in trying times. Please Read!
As our marketing program shifted to be primarily web-based, it became apparent that our website needed a face-lift. I developed this site using WordPress as a CMS, with the goal of making our content search engine optimized and easily accessible to visitors, all in a sleek and clean shell. Click the image to visit eppcorp.com
I wrote the copy and directed the graphic designer throughout the production of this brochure that was distributed at industry trade shows.
This advertisement was used for industry print media. It also doubled as a brochure that was distributed to potential buyers at industry trade shows. I wrote the copy for the advertisement and directed its production and printing.
This press release was featured on websites, newsfeeds, and industry magazines. It was reprinted verbatim in Play Meter magazine. After reading my work here, our sister company in Europe asked me to start writing their press releases as well.
Trinity Regional Health System produces a quarterly publication called InTouch. I wrote this article in the publication to inform the community of upcoming Trinity-sponsored events.