Head of Client Leadership
Mindshare Media UK
Responsible for account management and communications planning for the UK's second largest media communications agency. Have driven client satisfaction scores to their highest ever level, with over 80% of clients active advocates of the agency.
As a member of the Executive board, currently managing a team of 70, with media billings in excess of £700m per annum. Responsible for allocating a departmental budget of £2.5m to include staff costs and talent development through numerous training and learning initiatives.
Negotiate terms of business with clients, agreeing our scope of work and remuneration.
Identify revenue growth opportunities for Mindshare by selling additional out of scope services to clients.
Directly lead the following clients: Nike, ITV, News International, Argos, Homebase, TK Maxx, Capcom.
Lead planning for a number of sports-focused campaigns, currently working on Nike's approach to 2012.
Created a host of award-winning work, including:
- Nike 'Write The Future', Campaign's campaign of the year 2010 and double Gold Winner at Cannes Lions.
- Nike 'Most Wanted', a search for the UK's best footballing talent in the aftermath of Euro 2008 qualification failure - New Media Age winner.
- Nike Mercurial Vapor IV launch, a revolutionary football boot launch where bloggers, football influencers and Sky Sports were key partners - Campaign winner.
- Nike 'St Wayne', distribution of the iconic image of Wayne Rooney on his return from injury during the 2006 World Cup - Campaign, Newspaper Marketing Association Winner.
- Nike Run London, including producing turning the Metro into an evening paper for Go Nocturnal - Campaign, Media Week winner.
Currently rolling out a new communications planning approach, 'Storytelling', across the agency.
Integral member of group that orchestrated a recent office move, managing relationships with project managers and designers. Our way of working has been dramatically altered as a consequence of our vision for the move.