Entrepreneurial leader oversaw all aspects of B2B business from marketing, business development and sales, to Profit & Loss analysis.
- Grew sales consistently by at least 50% every year for first 3 years.
- Expanded territory 66% from local market to regional territory while increasing market share.
- Analyzed and identified opportunities of target key accounts.
- Sold Personal Protective Equipment, medical devices, first aid and services to Hospital, Clinical, School/Education Markets, Industrial Manufacturing and HR/Personnel markets.
- Qualified leads, assessed needs, provided solutions, negotiated and implemented pricing policies.
- Detailed in-service training and presentations to multiple management/seniority levels.
- Developed monthly and yearly budget forecasts.
- Developed client relationships and maintained database of current and prospective clients.
- Set up and Attended industry trade shows and seminars.