- Thornton CO
- [email protected]
• Voice Solutions Team: Responsible for internal and external organizational sources for Voice Complete and EIPT orders placed in North America. Provided the first point of escalation for resolution of issues preventing circuit order completion. Excel at multiple systems while coordinating with customers/teams on Hot-cuts/Migrations of existing circuits including order entry, configuring, validating, maintaining, and optimizing all telephone systems and services, Private Branch Exchange (PBX) communication systems, and video conferencing environments. Pipeline, Portal
• Pushed vendor escalations to first level, driving Firm Order Commitment/Design Layout Record (FOC/DLR).
• Customer Care Manager: Monitored and identified capacity and performance issues for telecommunications traffic to ensure uninterrupted operation of systems while managing multiple orders for order validation
• Managed and administrated telecommunications infrastructure with it’s associated software, including PBX call management systems, and interactive voice response, including video conferencing systems.
• Directory Services: Received and submitted orders into ILEC systems to update customers Directory listings and assisted with consistent excellence including expedited order completions. Neustar, MOAB and Customer Portal
• Navigated system quickly and efficiently with GIS, Port PS etc., to locate all pertinent order information and create, reset or complete task(s) using appropriate system to order flow process and task queue
Administrative support professional offering versatile office skills with strong problem solving who readily adapts to change, works independently, and exceeds expectations. Able to focus on multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality. Seeking a position within a professional environment where mutual respect, teamwork, and positivity are fostered and encouraged.
Ms. Powell has been a valued mentor throughout my career in Education.
Ms. McDowell is my superviser and can account for my work ethic and dependability.
Coordinated and worked closely with the State of Colorado's Department of Regulatory Agency
Actual Superior Review
“Enthusiastic and cooperative team player that is extremely productive and dependable with diverse customer demographic who has excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, equally successful in both team and self-driven settings with ability to recognize and resolve issues and inefficiencies in an effort to enhance business performance and drive results.”