Research and Program Director, Paid Programming Coordinator, and Traffic Assistant
KOIN - TV, Portland, OR
- Supported a ten member sales team including managers by creating presentations demonstrating the effectiveness of advertising on the station. l Answered viewer phone calls and e-mails with patience which provided a positive reflection on the station.
- Maintained accurate on-line FCC Public Inspection Files.
- Trained personnel in FCC policies to ensure compliance.
- Coordinated with Paid Programming Specialist to book infomercial time orders in several broadcast software systems.
- Organized files for program contracts and infomercial orders.
- Analyzed quantitative and qualitative research data for return on investment models which determined major programming decisions.
- Made travel arrangements for software vendors which included booking flights and hotel accommodations on-line as well as organizing the meetings between clients, vendors, and sales team.
- Collaborated in confidential strategic programming and website planning meetings.
- Gathered ad copy instructions from clients, checked their accuracy, and relayed the information to the proper personnel.
- Used top-notch Microsoft Office Suite skills for presentations, business correspondences, complex spreadsheets, e-mail, and scheduling meetings.