- To secure and sustain a position as an entry-level deck hand on a private or charter yacht, where my background in customer service, previous deck hand experience, and a desire to work in the yachting industry will make me an essential team player when it comes to caring for the vessel as well as ensuring the guest's satisfaction.
- As a former deck hand, I understand the importance of boat upkeep as well as the teamwork involved, and have worked with a crew and under a captain before, allowing me to thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- Surfing, Swimming, Kite Boarding, Canoeing, Kayaking, Downhill-Long Boarding, Mountain Boarding, Hiking, Travel, and Reading.
Feb 2008 - Present
- Prepped job site prior to product instalation, installed product, and cleaned job site
Jun 2002 - Jul 2007
- Set up service stations at functions and events, prepared food, managed customer service and accounts receivable.
Jan 2006 - Aug 2006
Athletic Club Service Assistant
Captain Cook Hotel
- Assisted members, and maintained gym cleanliness.
Jun 2006 - Jul 2006
- Laid net, unloaded boat for sales, and ensured boat cleanliness and upkeep.
Aug 2008 - Dec 2008
Minnesota State University Moorhead
Aug 2007 - Dec 2007
Aug 2005 - Jun 2006
STCW ’95 BST