- Surfing, Swimming, Kite Boarding, Canoeing, Kayaking, Downhill-Long Boarding, Mountain Boarding, Hiking, Travel, and Reading.
- As a former deck hand, I understand the importance of boat upkeep as well as the teamwork involved, and have worked with a crew and under a captain before, allowing me to thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- To secure and sustain a position as an entry-level deck hand on a private or charter yacht, where my background in customer service, previous deck hand experience, and a desire to work in the yachting industry will make me an essential team player when it comes to caring for the vessel as well as ensuring the guest's satisfaction.
Feb 2008 - Present
- Prepped job site prior to product instalation, installed product, and cleaned job site
Jun 2002 - Jul 2007
- Set up service stations at functions and events, prepared food, managed customer service and accounts receivable.
Jan 2006 - Aug 2006
Athletic Club Service Assistant
Captain Cook Hotel
- Assisted members, and maintained gym cleanliness.
Jun 2006 - Jul 2006
- Laid net, unloaded boat for sales, and ensured boat cleanliness and upkeep.
Aug 2008 - Dec 2008
Minnesota State University Moorhead
Aug 2007 - Dec 2007
Aug 2005 - Jun 2006
STCW ’95 BST