May 1991 - May 1993
- Computer and the Internet, and video games
- Community Volunteer Work
- Several sport activities: Basketball, Soccer, Tennis, and Weight lifting
To utilize my versatile experience as a technical architect, software developer, and Project Manager to benefit a growing organization.
A skilled software professional with many years of technical and leadership skills with full understanding of the software development life cycle from concept to launch for both desktop and web applications. Has a vast knowledge and experience in application development using different methodologies, programming languages, frameworks, and tools. Proven ability to utilize formal software developement methodologies and best practices in addition to Agile methodologies as Scrum. Skilled in communicating effectively with internal departments, senior managmenets, and project stakeholders.
Oct 2007 - Apr 2012
Oct 2007 - Apr 2012
· From concept to launch, fully managed the development and on-time, on-budget delivery of a desktop application called RugIIIAnalyzer, a Medical Reporting software system visualized by a start-up entrepreneur. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
· Led the engineering efforts and hands-on development, including writing, converting, and integrating code for major software functionalities.<o:p></o:p>
· Delivered version 1.0, a desktop application on CDROM.<o:p></o:p>
· Wrote and integrated C++ code to create a shared object library (.so) to be installed on a Linux server. This Library is used by a third party web application, Long Term Care Admissions Coach application (LTCAC.) <o:p></o:p>
· Delivered a C++ shared object (SO library) with interfaces that communicate with LTCAC which runs on a client web browser through a PHP extension.<o:p></o:p>
· Rewritten code that was originally written in VB.Net framework into native C++ code that runs on different operating systems, i.e. Windows and Linux OS.<o:p></o:p>
· Architected solutions that fit client's requirements, and managed the development efforts to ensure that these requirements are implemented.<o:p></o:p>
· Written VB.Net code to upgrade RugIIIAnalyzer application and support XML submission files.<o:p></o:p>