March 26, 2015
LEGO Japan Ltd.
Akasaka Garden City 2F
Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052
RE: Key Account Manager, JobID:JP29
Dear Ms. Adachi:
I understand LEGO Japan is looking for a Sales Manager. Could LEGO Japan also use an experienced Sales Representative with a track record?
I’m confident that I have the skills and experience LEGO Japan needs to further expand its market. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you so that we may explore how I can contribute to the further growth of LEGO. I look forward to taking the next steps with you.
- Experience of closing deals with an average size of $1M on a consistent basis
- Proficient in producing and executing key account sales strategy
- Excellent relationship-building skills with customer alliances to maximize revenue
- Able to lead successful negotiations
- Proven ability to lead diverse, cross-functional teams to achieve on-time project completion
- Adept at improving process
- 5 years with a major global company; understand diverse cultural and business practices, able to communicate in English (TOEIC 955)
- Advanced computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word