- Lead client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and
completing financial audits.
- Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues.
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business.
- Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve
problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Perform other job related duties as necessary.