Aug 2010 - Present
Jan 2013 - Present
DePauw Open Source Team
- Co-organize tutorials and 24-hour coding camp to raise campus interest in Open Source Software
- Coordinate testing of Moodle Plugin In-class Polling for All Learners (IPAL) polling Android App;
- Implement push notifications to automatically refresh for new question
May 2012 - Aug 2012
Summer Project Manager
DePauw Open Source Team
- Implemented anonymous polling feature for open-source IPAL polling plugin for Moodle (written in PHP); included in the official release of IPAL (Team’s first contribution to the Open Source Community)
- Led a two-person team in developing an IPAL polling mobile app for Android
- Developed the team website
Aug 2011 - May 2012
DePauw University's Information Technology Associate Program (ITAP)
- Worked through four different technology rotations: Digital Video, Web Authoring, Training Methods and GIS (Geographic Information Systems).
- Worked as a team to produce three video projects (1-5min), edited using Final Cut Pro;
- Created a website with five pages using HTML and CSS.
- Learn Training Methods and organized 2 tutorial sessions
The DePauw Newspaper’s Opinion Columnist (2011-present): Wrote a 500-hundred-word monthly column on various topics relating to DePauw and the world. Past topics included Vietnam Independence Day, Occupy Wall Street and Course Registration.
DJ for WGRE College Radio Station (2011-present)
Chair of Phi Gamma Delta Fraternity's Inter-Fraternity Council Representative Comittee (2011-present)
Media Courses Completed and In Progress: Media Fellows Colloquium I & II (both are honors classes), Literature and Interpretation, Introduction to Creative Writing, American Government
I'm currently a sophomore at DePauw University.
I am a member of the honors Information Technology Associates Program (ITAP) which provides students with hands-on technology experience through on-campus seminars and internships
I am also a member of the honors Media Fellows program which provides students with both a philosophical base and hands-on experience on various forms of media (print, radio, TV, advertising, PR...)
I am looking for summer and semester internship that could incorporate both my technology and media skills.
Winter Term Project Android Apps Programming: Designed and implemented a simple flashcard program. Users can add and remove cards, study concepts and test knowledge on designed exam.
Computer Science Courses Completed and in Progress: Computer Science I, Computational Discrete Mathematics, Introduction to Data Structures, Computer Systems, Object Oriented Software Development, Foundations of Computation, Linear Algebra
Languages: Experienced with C++, Java, Scala, and ErlangDevelopment Tools and Environments: Eclipse, SVN, Visual Studio, Github, LAMPOperating Systems: Windows, Linux (Ubuntu), Android
Applications Programs: Dreamweaver, Final Cut Pro, Audacity, arcGIS