- Computer Programming I, II
- Engineering Design Lab I, II, III
- Calculus I, II
- Chemistry I, II, III
Aug 2013 - Jul 2014
Curriculumn Director's Assistant
Vietnam Australia International School
Drafted and proofread important documents (usually documents of over 10 pages) such as school's policy and regulation, reports and meeting powerpoints.
Translated Vietnamese documents to English and vice versa.
Sep 2014 - Present
Expected Graduation Date: June 2019
DREXEL UNIVERSITY, SMARTFEET ENGINEERING DESIGN LAB PROJECT
- Designed simple user interface using MIT app inventor 2
- Developed application using C++, including simple algorithim to calculate user's distance travelled and calories burned.
- Designed product prototype using Creo Parametrics 2.0
DREXEL UNIVERSITY, ENGINEERING ROBOT CHALLENGE
- Designed autonomous robot to retrieve simulated nuclear waste with greater speed and efficiency than competing robots.
- Programmed a psuedo-random search pattern for the robot to look for and retrieve nuclear waste.
- Debugged and improved robot's programming in order to enable the robot to execute with more efficient and precise movements.
- Collaborated with two team members to resolve problems in the design of the robot.
- Monitored project's progress in lab notebook, evaluated performance results in the final report.