Mar 2014 - Apr 2014
Diploma in Customer Service
Alison (Advance Learning Interactive System Online)
- Providing excellent customer service is essential to the long term viability of every business. Details the role of customer service in the hospitality industry, the retail industry and the public sector.
- Explain the elements of customer service that should be focused on in these sectors.
- Also be of great interest to retail staff, hospitality workers and public servants who want to become more proficient at providing friendly and effective customer service
Jan 2013 - Feb 2013
Call Center Training
May 2011 - Oct 2011
Bachelor in Theology
MAABC Mt. Apo Alliance Bible College.
- To be preapared and equipped in God's Ministry.
- Evangelize and Discipleship.
- Spiritualy and Mentaly fit.
- Gain not only Knowledge but also Wisdom.
- To study biblical events and align them scientificaly.
- God created science, thus god exist in science
Aug 2010 - Mar 2011
Jack's Ridge Resort and Restaurant.
- Took necessary steps to meet customer needs and effectively resolve food or service issues.
- Recorded customer orders and repeated them back in a clear, understandable manner.
- Served fresh, hot food with a smile in a timely manner.
- Communicated clearly and positively with co-workers and management.
- Resolved guest complaints promptly and professionally.
- Frequently washed and sanitized hands, food areas and food preparation tools
- Maintained a neat, well groomed appearance including impeccable personal hygiene, hair restraint and minimal jewelry that met company standards
Sep 2008 - Jan 2010
DRB White and Grills Restro Bar
- Assisting the Chef in food preparation and cooking.
- In-charge in vegetables, meats upon the specific slicing instruction.
- Cooking/Frying food if chef is unavailable.
- Washing kitchen utensils.
- In-charge in kitchen sanitary and food inventory
- Examine completed workpieces for defects, such as chipped edges or marred surfaces and sort defective pieces according to types of flaws.
- Measure completed workpieces to verify conformance to specifications, using micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates, or rulers.
- Set stops on machine beds, change dies, and adjust components, such as rams or power presses, when making multiple or successive passes.
- Start machines, monitor their operations, and record operational data.
- Set up, operate, or tend machines to saw, cut, shear, slit, punch, crimp, notch, bend, or straighten metal or plastic material.
- Basic Knowledge of Japanese Language.
- N4 Lvl
Internet surfing and searching, knowledge in social media interaction.
Mar 2014 - Apr 2014
Your Diploma in Customer Service Certificate