Associate Scientist, Product Development
Pixelligent Technologies, Baltimore, MD
- Working closely with an integrated team of researchers to develop a new polymer-nanocomposite product.
- Successfully delivered on project milestone for the customer one month ahead of schedule.
- Devising & performing experiments, analyzing data, interpreting results & presenting to development team.
- Performing thorough literature review to resolve technical problems and improve on the product.
- Conducting analytical testing & characterization of test samples to gather performance data.
- Interfacing with vendors in sourcing laboratory equipment and providing recommendation for best models.