Participate in the development of LOTOS platform. The LOTOS O/S is INTRALOT's flexible, innovative and comprehensive gaming and transaction processing platform.
More particularly involved in the development of the following micro services:
- Alerting is a component for centralizing alerts using monitoring derived from user defined rules, provides an API for creating instant alerts and user interface for customization of system parameters .
- Messaging is a component that provides to the LOTOS platform the mechanism to send messages to retailers, operators and system components. The mechanism for sending message supports the following types Email, SMS, Terminal messages and Short messages. The messaging component has a user interface for customization of system parameters.
- Scheduling is a component which used to create simple or complex schedules for executing jobs and also provides a user interface for functionality on scheduled jobs.
- Fraud Detection is a system with security monitor and detection system which identifies any suspicious activities such as fraud attempts or identity theft. The detection functionality is based on seven scenarios and two algorithms. The system has a user interface for results of scenarios, algorithms and adjusting their parameters.
- Winning Numbers is a component for the winning numbers of lottery games. The component provides a user interface for selecting winning numbers.