- Aiding management team in creative brainstorming of ideas with the aim of increasing sales
- Responsible for cash handling, training new employees, and opening/closing of the store
Grade Point Average: 3.97
Graduated Summa Cum Laude
My final paper written for an independent study over the novels of Cormac McCarthy, which was conducted under the tutelage of department chair Dr. John Williams.
A photograph taken during the presentation of my senior paper at Harding University on March 26, 2010.
A photograph taken during the presentation of my senior paper at the Alpha Chi Convention in Little Rock on March 27, 2010.
An article written on environmentally-friendly clothing options, focusing on the benefits of different fabrics. This is one of seven articles written for "TC Magazine" in their fall 2009 issue. Any other articles from that issue are available upon request.
One of twenty articles written for Harding University's Admissions blog targeted at high school students. Other articles available upon request.
- Creative Writing
- Ice Hockey
- Impacting High Schoolers' Lives
- Adult leader with youth group at Belmont Church in Nashville, Tennessee, from October 2010 to the present
- Adult leader with youth group at Fellowship Bible Church in Searcy, Arkansas, from August 2006 to May 2010
- Leader for a 7th-grade boys small group with Fellowship Bible Church in Searcy, Arkansas, from August 2007 to May 2010
- Served as mentor to Charlie Underwood, a 29-year-old man in Searcy, Arkansas, for two years
- Presented senior paper at the 2010 Alpha Chi Convention in Little Rock, Arkansas, on March 27- Omicron Delta Kappa (National Leadership Honor Society)- Sigma Tau Delta (National English Honor Society)- American Studies Institute- Alpha Chi (National College Honor Scholarship Society)- Earned Eagle Scout award