El-Sharkia Governance Cleaning Fees Collection Information System Analysis and Design (March 2006)Analysis and Design of a network information system for El-Sharkia governance to help in gathering the fees of Cleaning inside Zagazig city. The project was under the supervision of the Faculty of Computers and Information – Zagazig University.Tools: Oracle 10g Database, Oracle Developer 9i
Heuristic Multiple Resources Scheduling Techniques for Project Management (March 2005)A Software tool that helps the decision makers get the best scheduling for their project and plan for the optimal usage of available resources according to project data. This tool can solve single and multiple project resources according to 55 complex heuristic rules.Tools: Visual Basic 6.0, MS Access 2003, Photoshop 6.0
Management Information System for Project Management Scheduling Techniques: Graduation Project (2004)
The project aiming at solving drawbacks exists in common software in Management market like Primavera and MS Project 2000. It is a project management software, under the supervision of: Prof. Mohamed A. Shouman – Head of OR department – (FCIS–ZU). Tools: Oracle9i, Developer 6i, SmartDraw, FrontPage, MS Project2000, Primavera, MS Office.
Graduation Projects Under My Supervision (Full documentation can be found in FCI_ZU library):
* CMMI Pre-Appraisal for ZU-CITC MIS unit (2017)
* Drop of Life: Cloud-based blood banks and blood donation mobile app (2017)
* Smart House: IoT based automation (2017)
* Entitlement and Balancing Management System: an ADF system (2016)
* Prescription: A cloud-based app to find the nearest pharmacy selling a medicine [Shortlisted in Dell-EMC envision the future GP Competition] (2016)
* Hotel and Travel Management System (2016)
* BPMN Modeller (2016)
* E-commerce online system for El-Sewedy Cables Company, 10th of Ramadan City Sector (2007)
*Egyptian Software Engineers Association Website (2006)
Summer Training Coordinator and Mentor (Summer 2017):
I supervised and coordinated the summer training for 360 students in their third year and 450 in their second year by cooperating with MCIT-ITI and IBM Egypt through August and September 2017. This project yields having 85% of the students being certified.