Tasked with building the sales operations for SaaS Integrator across Asia Pacific.
- Initiated go-to-market strategy, leading to the growth of this previously unknown IT startup from $0 - $80,000+ recurring revenues in 12 months.
- Led launch of SMB + Enterprise Channel Partner strategy for Asia Pacific; onboarding cloud-based ERP, eCommerce platforms, Point-Of Sale Systems and Digital Agents to drive market share and success.
- Secured partner/affiliate agreements with ERP, POS systems and agencies adding 10% to company top-line revenue.
- Initiated web content funnel which increased web traffic conversion by 5%.
- Applied needs-based sales methodology to map tech solutions to clients business drivers. Communicated capabilities and solution vision via product demo’s, whiteboard discussions and presentations.
- Developed sales & marketing program to educate partner sales associates on products and sales practices.
- Secured major alliance with leading cloud based ERP from two other incumbent vendors, to deliver pre-integrated solutions to SMB clients.