ADT Security Services LLC
Senior Principle responsible for architectures and strategies with the charge to transform ADTs enterprise systems including; communications and contact center solutions, network infrastructure and facilities, workforce and field mobility, employee productivity support systems, and life safety systems supporting 400+ IT staff, 17000 employees across 200+ locations throughout North America and over 8 Million customers relying on ADT systems for over 2 Million calls / month on alarm event 24x7x365.
- Successfully lead converged infrastructure architecture for acquired and integrated $2 billion competitor through a $100 million program that integrated and transformed the ADT residential operating business.
- Infrastructure architecture lead to develop and execution of a 2 year 225,000 man hour program to spin off ADT residential from Tyco making ADT a standalone $4 billion business from the $18 billion Tyco holding company why leaving the commercial monitoring business to become Tyco Security
- Completely replaced legacy network & telephony infrastructure over a 4 year program with savings to the business of over $22 Million annually in operational cost
- Developed and executed ADT cloud strategy including owned, hybrid, and public cloud solutions allowing for a 15X reduction is time to deliver on Dev/ops systems and associated “to-market” activities
- Implemented ADT 3rd party API strategy to extend life style services into ADTs core life safety programs
- Started ADT IT and EA Architectural practice to align business with IT initiatives and drive greater value out of IT assists