InsightNG provides digital services that use beneficial, contextual intelligence through cognitive computing solutions to amplify human cognition and enhance and augment 21st-century learning and future of work skills.
Benefits of our unique approach include:
- providing far better "headlights" into an increasingly volatile and complex future
- upskilling the ability to advance all critical thinking and apply previously unforeseen insights
- smarter knowledge distribution so relevant knowledge is available when needed
- uncovering patterns, opportunities and actionable hypotheses traditionally impossible to discover
- capture and repurpose tacit knowledge that usually leaves with staff turnover
- more intelligent management across the organisation
- allowing staff to refocus their efforts on the 20% of the job that "requires more deeper know-how" or higher value activities than on the 80% of efforts on grunt work
- going beyond the who, what, where and when of traditional analytics to the how and why understanding that will scale expertise rapidly, enable better decisions, align teams and make them more creative and agile
Our view is that if we can think better, we can make better decisions, creating a better world for all.
Manage and oversee all aspects of:
- corporate strategy (short and long term planning)
- international business development
- negotiating and building strategic partnerships
- corporate governance
- product management and service delivery
- project management
- market engagement activities (e.g. onboarding)
Secured IBM Partner status as one of the only Watson Ecosystem Partners in NZ/AUS, along with strategic international technology partnerships that have accelerated our commercialization plans.
Raised $1.4M in funding since inception to go from idea to a 1st generation platform that is used by a diverse range of individuals around the world.
Using sound commercial judgement, I established operations in New Zealand and Canada.
I have also secured a number of Government funded grants for R&D and international expansion projects.