It’s a startup company based in San Francisco, and is into the e-commerce business of hot tubs and outdoor
kitchen products. Joined as a Marketing Intern and completed a 3 month intense Internship program.
· Sales Analysis: Created and analyzed reports on Salesforce.com to highlight trends of customer buying
behavior. Analyzed data from Stone-edge to understand the market dynamics for targeted marketing efforts.
· Social Media Marketing: Created social networking profiles for ChooseDirect on Facebook, Twitter,
MySpace, LinkedIn, Digg, Delicious, Reddit, StumbleUpon etc. to promote upcoming products/sales/special offers/special events. Also maintained communications through these profiles.
· Back-linking: Created numerous back-links for ChooseDirect via social media marketing efforts and blogs.
· Blogging and Copy writing: Wrote blogs, articles, web site content and press releases to promote the
company’s online presence.
· Online Reputation Management: Kept tabs on the online reputation of the company and made appropriate
responses to public reaction.
· Search Engine Optimization:
o Researched backlinks of major competitors and provided recommendations.
o Monitored the SERPs for the Top 50 Keywords of the web site.
o Analyzed Google Adwords data to provide more keywords based on their monthly search volume.
o Created several back-links by creating hyperlinks.
o Provided recommendations on buying decisions for links.
o Helped promote link architecture of the websites via cross-linking and directory submission efforts.
o Performed location-wise search to rank the top 50 keywords.