Capacity & Availabilty/PMO Planning in VMware (Sr. Specialist)
HCL Tech IOMC Ltd.
A subsidiary of HCL Technologies, HCL ISD is an IT services company. Headquartered in Delhi, NCR, India, HCL ISD was instituted in 1993 with the objective to address the demand for cost-effective management of technology infrastructure across geographically dispersed locations. www.hcl.com
Project: Global IT Operations
- Manage the Virtual Infrastructure which has 150 ESX hosts and 2500 Virtual Machines on different locations.
- Monitor server utilization (CPU/ Disk/ Memory) of ESX servers through TeamQuest tool & prepare forecasting reports as well in order to provide weekly & monthly reports.
- Analyzed business requirement for clients and documented it and developed business solutions accordingly.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of VM issues, Host issues, Vmotion issues and Hardware issues.
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring progress of different projects as well as coordinate delivery dates.
- Handle tasks like reviewing, maintaining and highlighting the changes in project plan.
- Develop customized dashboard reporting to standardize & streamline network performance reporting that drives focus on end-to-end performance improvement opportunities.
- Assist Project Managers and Program Managers in handling daily activities.