1st Level Assurance Fault Management on the project of Bharti-Airtel PAN India.
Responsibilities include Fault Management of NSS Part(Core) of Network including MSC,MSS,Blade Server,HLR,RHLR,MGw .
- Using Tools including MSDP, One FM and One TM required for raising TT and WO to concerned teams.
- Coordinating with Incident Manager during critical/service affecting Outages in Network.
- Taking Handovers for Planned Activities of SRF/Circle Team for Health Checkup of all Core nodes Pre and Post activity.
- Coordinating with Circle, BO, OSS and FM(all L1 and L2) Teams for O&M of core nodes.
- Undertaking Routine Health checkup of the MSCi, MSSi, MGW’s & HLRi.
- Involved in Network Element Alarm handling and co-ordination for rectification of the same with field engineers and POI partner to achieve 100% network availability.
- Major and Minor alarms like Size Alteration in blocks , Software Error, CP-AP Faults, C7 signalling block and de-block, RP fault repair, APG/CP/CV Backup
Ericsson Core Switching Platform :
Ericsson AXE 810 MSC, BSC, HLR, MGW, Blade Cluster, APG40 C/2&C/4, APG43L, APZ-212 40/50/60, STP, HSS,CUDB,HLR-FE and working on Tools including MSDP, One TM, One FM and WFM.