SC Johnson School of Management
Big Red Incubator Consultant
- Performed financial analysis for building a state-of-the-art museum and tourist destination in NY stateCornell Consultant
- Recommended a supply chain management strategy to a small-size pharmaceuticals company
- Identified key performance metrics to measure supplier performance.
- Developed frameworks to segment the suppliers as strategic and non-strategic for various direct and indirect materials based on industry standards.
- Identified cost reduction opportunities through supplier consolidation and automation of the procurement process.
Managerial Finance Immersion with Consulting Focus
Winner at SC Johnson Case Competition out of 65 teams
On of the top teams at Microsoft's Green Challenge case competition