Accounting Student at the University of Alabama
2012 - 2015
Maddox, Thornley and Sanders
- Moved thousands of files to a new facility in order for the law firm to continue to operate in a normal routine in a time of transition.
- Delivered important documents to various law firms and businesses.
- Helped to ensure sure office operations moved smoothly throughout the day.
Aug 2014 - Dec 2017
Bachelor's of Science in Commerce and Business Administration
University of Alabama
Culverhouse LIFT Program
- Tutored adults in Tuscaloosa community seeking further education in computer technology with a focus in QuickBooks.
- Built relationships with individuals of different backgrounds and experiences.
- Identified needs of the class participants and adapted to provide those needs.