Originally born in Aurora, Colo., I moved to Plano, Texas at the age of 6. During my high school career, I was a member of the Plano West Varsity golf team. I am currently a Sports Media student at Oklahoma State University. My major fits my love of sports perfectly. In my eyes, a perfect life is being surrounded by sports all day, every day. I am passionate about everything I am involved in. I have always had a fun, outgoing personality. Because I am a major people person, my choice to study public relations was a no-brainer.
Throughout my work history and college career, I strengthened multiple skills. These skills include:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package
- Team and people oriented
- Experienced in using both Macintosh and Windows-based computers and applications
- Knowledgeable in the sport of golf, its rules and how tournaments are run
- Proficient in written and oral communication
- Knowledgeable of AP style writing