Managing Director, VP Sales & Marketing
Aircom USA, Inc.
Aircom usa, inc. 3/11 to present
Managing Director, Vice President Sales & Marketing
Identified and targeted, medium sized European manufactures, who expressed an interest in establishing a sales, marketing and distribution presence in the North American market. This strategy was implemented given the fact that the global economic recovery will commence initially in the USA. It was further justified by the current strength of the Euro vs. US dollar that provided a much lower cost of entry to these manufacturers that will ultimately provide a rapid ROI.
- Provided financial and market information including a trial P & L statement, initial start-up costs, first year operating costs, a S.W.O.T. analysis accompanied by a Boston Matrix chart of products and a competitive analysis resulting in an affirmative action and justification in establishing Aircom USA, Inc.
- Instrumental in facilitating the corporate formation of a USA held subsidiary and its foreign owned parent company. Acted as liaison between legal counsel and the principals.
- Negotiated facility location & lease. Up-fitted and staffed offices and warehouse.
- “North Americanized” marketing materials, PowerPoint presentations and advertisements.
- Successful in signing up previously identified, targeted accounts (independent distributors of industrial equipment and air compressors) primarily in the southeast, Houston and Dallas.
- Created a strategic alliance with a National Key account that is dominant in a vertical market.
- Negotiated an agreement with an independent stocking manufacturer’s representative to provide sales and distribution in the greater Los Angeles and Southern California area.
- Currently negotiating private branding contracts with two Fortune 500 companies.