Dec 2013 - Present
- Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
- Keep records of employees' attendance and hours worked.
- Vendor check-in, ordering and administering the food service program, and mentoring and guiding other employees.
Sep 2013 - Dec 2013
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
AT&T Technical Support
Jan 2012 - Sep 2013
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
Hostess & Waitress
Oct 2010 - Jan 2012
Perkins Resturant and Baker
- Greet guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas.
- Assign patrons to tables suitable for their needs and according to rotation so that servers receive an appropriate number of seatings.
- Operate cash registers to accept payments for food and beverages.
- Assist with preparing and serving food and beverages.
High School Diploma
Champion High School