Nichole is a marketer, a strategist, an innovator, a company owner, a writer and a philanthropist. Her career has been on the fast-track to success, since 1999, when she began to quickly develop strong marketing and social media skills, leading up to the launch of her own marketing strategy company, Conversa Group, in 2009.
Nichole came from the technology world, spending six years of her career working with Microsoft (in addition to a start-up company and Booz Allen Hamilton), gaining invaluable knowledge of its technologies and solutions, its partners and it's culture. She discovered along the way that most companies — large or small — had unique marketing needs that required tailored approaches to their business, not a cookie cutter methodology. It was within this that Conversa started to become a reality.
Prior to Conversa Group, Nichole briefly switched industries to that of luxury retail, more specifically, Tysons Galleria. It is there that she implemented highly successful social media and events strategies, leading to increased awareness in the media, as well as the community.Some of Nichole’s more notable accomplishments include:
- Executing a three-day, in-mall, celebrity-studded event for 1500+ customers, for Tysons Galleria
- Launching first-to-market and/or notable luxury brands, both retail and restaurant, for Tysons Galleria
- Championing the Partner Marketing Program, for Microsoft Federal, where none previously existed, to driving to $20M in net-new, partner-influenced revenue.
- Increasing a small boutique marketing firm’s revenue by $1 million, through Microsoft Worldwide Public Sector Group projects.
- Developing successful marketing and sales strategies for a UCSB scientist whose patented LED invention has gained international recognition.
- Orchestrating teams of up to 11 employees and contractors for the successful completion of Microsoft Windows Vista and Microsoft Office 2007 consumer messaging.
- Managing logistics for an eight-city e-commerce road show with over 40,000 people in attendance.
- Leading the effort to revitalize an established small company’s image in order to gain public interest in their offerings.
In addition to the aforementioned successes, Nichole also serves as LUCRAS' Chief Marketing Officer, the Director of Social Media for Ladies DC – a non-profit women's organization; Style Council Member for Saks Fifth Avenue, Luke's Wings Executive Host Committee Member, Freelance Writer for Washington Life and Owner of the Lifestyle Blog: Social Lady DC.