- Stillwater US-OK
- [email protected]
During OSU game day I helped take care of all the little things that needed to be done. I helped with all the behind the scenes things such as setting up equipment and breaking down cameras, sound systems, and other electrical. During the game I stood on the side lines and helped with the red hat man when he called the television time outs.
I helped run cameras during their television production. I also helped run TelePrompTer and help set up and tear down when getting ready to shoot in studio.
The RA develops, coordinates and maintains a program within the community, which
strives to provide a positive intellectual, emotional and social living environment for students.
• Building relationships with the residents in the community
• Assisting residents in developing relationships with each other
• Developing residents through programming efforts in relation to the 6 Pillars of Student Success
• Holding residents accountable for their behavior
• Educating residents on the policies and procedures of Residential Life
• Promoting student involvement in University, Residential Life committees, activities and events
• Role modeling positive attitudes and behaviors
• Helping to facilitate an environment that allows students to meet their academic goals
• Providing opportunities to for residents to look at the world from different perspectives
• Serving as a resource
• Providing helping skills for residents in need
• Supporting the Faculty Associates
• Supporting the academic and personal missions of the affinity housing in which they liveAlso included in this is working an area desk and being on call. On certain nights you have to do rounds of the buildings making sure residents are doing what they are supposed to be doing.