Heavensent Learning Center
• Responsible for billing and accounts receivables.
• Responsible for handling Human Resource issues and employee problem resolutions.
• Create and manage office work schedules/hours and implement adjustments due to class ratios. • Responsible for the orientation training and professional development requirements of employees.
• Monitored and controlled overtime and teacher's absences.
• Maintain a clean, professional and safe working environment by inspecting and scheduling maintenance, and ensuring that all office and childcare equipment is properly accounted for and in safe working condition. • Maintained and updated staff and student handbooks.
• Managed, organized, and oversaw administrative functions to ensure all paperwork was processed efficiently and in a timely manner.