- Exceptionally detailed oriented.
- Uncommon organizational skill and the ability to meet deadline.
- In-depth ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
• Responsible for billing and accounts receivables.
• Responsible for handling Human Resource issues and employee problem resolutions.
• Create and manage office work schedules/hours and implement adjustments due to class ratios. • Responsible for the orientation training and professional development requirements of employees.
• Monitored and controlled overtime and teacher's absences.
• Maintain a clean, professional and safe working environment by inspecting and scheduling maintenance, and ensuring that all office and childcare equipment is properly accounted for and in safe working condition. • Maintained and updated staff and student handbooks.
• Managed, organized, and oversaw administrative functions to ensure all paperwork was processed efficiently and in a timely manner.
•Attended phone calls, concluded the nature of calls and assisted callers to the proper department.
•Responsible for typing reports, memos and other correspondence.
•Kept detailed messages from the person called upon, containing name, call timing and business nature.
•Accepted and distributed messages and mails to proper departments and employees.
•Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
• Receives emergency calls concerning police services, accidents, injuries, fires, natural disasters, etc.
• Operates radio communication equipment to dispatch police patrol forces, firefighters, ambulances, rescue, etc.
• Monitors all radio transmissions on multiple frequencies and keeps track of the location of all dispatched vehicles.
• Operates teletype equipment to request information from the National Crime Information Center and other agencies, and also to input information.
• Monitors burglary alarm systems, radio communications from neighboring agencies, civil defense network systems, etc.
• Operates “CAD” (Computer Aided Dispatch) terminal.
• Maintains necessary logs and records.
Took specialized courses in: