A sound communicator, with high work ethics, time management and task prioritization skills, coupled with an aptitude to focus on the minute-most details. Highly motivated to secure an entry level civil engineer position in order to build a long term career and to serve the organization with an outstanding output.
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
Secondary School Certificate
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
English, Science and Technology, Mathematics, Social Sciences, Hindi, Marathi
- Undertook Rehabilitation as a treatment for the slums in Mumbai. Case study of Rehabilitation Site was in Kurla, Mumbai.
- Studied type of structure construction based on design and supervision with fundamental areas of focus on:
- Category of seismic damage.
- Redesigning existing structures.
- Demolition and Excavation.
- Application of Piles, Concrete & Steel, Beams, Plastering and Brickwork.
- A further study on Post Resettlement Activities, Eligibility, NGO's and Community involvement was also undertaken.
Dec 2014 - Jun 2015
Civil Engineering Intern
Indus Valley Infrastructure Pvt Ltd.
- Assisted civil engineers on several key government projects involving roadway designs and improvements, solutions easing traffic congestion and replacement of deteriorating bridges.
- Supervised casting work of beams, columns and slabs.
- Handled cost-of-materials estimations, report and document tracking, project documentation, on-site project visits, invoice/agreement verification and building permit applications.