Cooking - Fine Food - Wine - Travel - Family - Tennis
Business Development Manager - Country Manager - Sales Director of a Specific International Zone.
Exceptionally effective team leader with ability to build teams from scratch and manage both technical and non-technical groups over multi-geographic locations. Dynamic International Professional with proven success in developing and consolidating businesses. Highly skilled in leveraging direct and indirect sales spanning different countries. Expertise in managing P&L, building value propositions for specific targets, and streamlining programs to increase company savings and profits. Strong knowledge of the Modernization Market and selling with a SaaS Model.
Interntational Relations; Negociation; Team Leadership; Sales Management; P&L; Partner Development; Technical Consulting & Sales; Selling thru a SaaS Model.
2006 - Present
Director - Business Development
Director of Sales & Business Development – Managing Director US Operations
Started and developed this subsidiary of French company in the US. Built and developed Channel to transform the model from Direct to an all indirect strategy. Held P&L responsibility.
- Exclusivity partnership with BEA and Compuware on Legacy Modernization program
- Generated $2M revenue in 6 months
- Built a pipe line of $9.6M opportunities
- Built programs with large delivery companies like CSC, TCS or US Technology
- Built OEM strategy with specifics partners
- Recruited and trained 3 business development managers
- Managed relationship with Analysts like Gartner, Forrester.
- Member of the executive committee of Metaware
2003 - 2006
Director of Business Development
Business Development Manager
Built and developed market outside the US. Responsible for consolidating revenue on strategic customers including the NYSE, CISCO, and Philips. Managed all strategic accounts on a business level. Built and managed the inside sale team. Held P&L responsibility.
- Built a Customer Care program in order to secure repeat business on large corporation. (Cisco: $1.3 M per year, FedEx: $700K) This program generates 65% of the USA revenue ($4.3M).
- Participated in the development of the subsidiary: Revenue tripled over 3 years with the increase of our team from 8 to 26. ($1.8M to $4.3M)
- Directed the reduction of the expenses structure by 11%, $200K.
- Managed the sale strategy of all account with over $150k of potential revenue.
- Led increase in the Margin on Professional Service from 45% to 82% on long SOW (over 1 year).
- Created Sales Strategies on Critical Sale for Orsyp who generate $700K for AC Nielsen, $450K for Richemont, and $250K for Phillips
2002 - 2003
Started an official representation in Geneva. Responsible for consolidating revenue on strategic customers including Carrefour, Rolex, Nestle, and Swiss Telecom.
- Generated $260K of Revenue the first year.
- Signed prestigious customers such as Rolex, Migros (largest retail company) and Richemont (Cartier, Lancel,etc).
- Created a funnel of more than 1.5 Millions Euro.
- Fostered strong ties with partners such as HP, ILEM and SUN.
2001 - 2002
Key Acount Manager
Key Account Management
Responsible for generating revenue in France and Belgium. 75% of the revenue needed to come from new business.
- Beat target in 4 month to achieve a 180% on quota.
- Managed RFP and RFQ responses.
2000 - 2001
Consulted for the merging of Cap Gemini and Ernst & Young.
- Identified special requirement of different countries (mainly Spain and Portugal).
- Integrated all information systems into Oracle Application V11i.