Working for several years in the IT and Telecom services arena in Brazil, as sales and business director and also in other project mangament positions. Experience in managing services. Worked abroad in 95 in UK. Fluent in English, basic Spanish. Financial skills, result orientation, customer focused Negotiation, strategic planning and execution, communication ability and people and services management complete the profile.
Apr 2007 - Apr 2009
Lexmark International Ltda.
Alliances Director – Responsible for indirect business of printing solutions in the corporate division and sales in the Public Industry. Management and development of value added resellers for printing solutions service business, and manage printing solutions sales in the whole public segment in Brazil.
Responsible for sales, revenue, profitability, go to market strategy, strategic planning, sales target definitions, new VAR’s and customer development.
Annual sales responsibility of US$ 62 million in hardware and supplies via indirect sales; and US$ 20 million in public sector, managing revenue, P&L, and sales team.
- Indirect Hardware revenue growth 32% 1st Q 2009 over 2008; and 33% in Public Industry 2008 over 2007; increased number of VAR’s and IT Integrators;
- Indirect Hardware revenue achieved 104% of the plan in 2007, and 40% growth 2007 over 2006;
- New Channels Management system implemented, and new commercial policy developed for indirect sales;
Jan 2001 - Mar 2007
Business Development Director
Business Development Director: Responsible for sales and new business development in IT Services and Solutions for the Manufacturing and retail industry segments in Mercosur market, targets of income orders and revenues for Outsourcing related Services (IT operations, hosting and Business Process Outsourcing) and Solutions development (consulting, implementation, development and IT platform migration).
Main responsibilities: market segmentation, customer contact, pre-sales, presentations, offer approval, sales negotiation, contract signature, revenues and P&L. Also responsible for the Strategic Planning (up to 5 years definition yearly), sales goals definitions, sales plan and individual sales manager goals.
- Closed and renewed important contracts (Votorantim Participações, General Motors Company, BASF, V&M Tubes - R$ 25' million)
- Target accounts developed (Ford Motor Company, Multibrás, VCP, Gerdau, Benteler, Karmann Ghia, Thyssenkruppe, Fosfertil);
- Implemented a sales force automation (based on Siebel technology) to help the sales management;
- Developed a Marketing Information System to evaluate potential customer to develop a focal strategy;
- Implemented Chestra Methodology to evaluate leads, risks management, proposal and P&L and Target Account Plans (Client segmentation) in order to increase sales.
- Implemented a variable compensation, with HR department,
- Carried out the BSC methodology by building the strategic map for the SBS business;
Jun 1999 - Dec 2000
Operational Engineering Manager – Responsible for IT projects, ROI analysis, coordination for customer Siemens Group, and manage Voice and Images Outsourcing services for Siemens Group.
- Implemented Project Manaus and Itapecerica ( sites integration in the network) with accurate date and cost and quality;
- Implemented quality index and customer satisfaction research;
- 11% growth in the financial results in the year;
Oct 1997 - May 1999
Siemens Telecom Division
Process Owner – Responsible for the SAP R/3 software of business administration implementation in the Public Network Business area of Siemens Telecommunication Division in Brazil, covering the whole business process of the Public Network, including planning, offer, contract administration, logistics, purchase, production, controlling services and after sales warranty.
- The project was concluded on time and with high quality, with all the process described, registered and fully tested;
- Siemens did not waste one day of revenue
- All the business units worked properly in the new environment;
Apr 1995 - May 1997
Jan 1995 - May 1995
GPT LTD. - GEC Plesley Telecom
Sales Transmission Department support related to SDH Multiplexer and TMN in GPT LTD – Siemens Group. Analysis of transfer of know how for local production of SDH and TMN products.
May 1992 - Dec 1994
Senior Sales Engineer
Equitel - Equip. Sist. de Telecomunicações S/A
Responsible for the product engineering of PDH and SDH equipment. Project and sales transmission systems and access networks. Offer preparation, technical and commercial, profitability analysis of projects, dealing with customers and suppliers to achieve cost effective solutions to the access area
Feb 1991 - Apr 1992
Itautec Informatica S/A
Responsible for the quality in the computer and fac-simile production line Implementation of process statistics process.
2003 - 2003
BABSON College and Siemens Management Learning School
1999 - 2001
Business Administration Specialist
1986 - 1990
Escola Politecnica da USP
Electronic Engineer - Emphasis Telecommunication