To obtain an online/distance education faculty (social sciences and/or adult education) or administrative position where my education, experience, and proven ability can be fully applied.
Sep 2005 - Present
- Teach College Success Strategies (ORI 102) Online through ANGEL Learning Management System.
- Taught web-enhanced Sociology course (SOC 125) each semester from 2006-2010.
- Taught one-credit course entitled Academic Computing Skills (IFT 109) during the 2009 Summer session.
- Taught Drugs and Alcohol in America (SOC 225) in the spring 2006 semester.
- Conduct introductory and advanced ANGEL LMS training for new adjunct faculty members.
- Conduct Quality Matters content reviews for new online courses.
Aug 2009 - Present
- Provide transfer, career and academic guidance to Perkins students.
- Evaluate transcripts of incoming transfer students.
- Maintain and update articulation agreements. Develop new articulation agreements with four year institutions.
- Maintain course equivalencies for RACC on PA Transfer and Articulation Center.
- Conduct college visits and organize transfer fairs.
- Provide academic advisement for students on academic probation.
- Committee member, Multicultural Task Force Initiative.
- Committee member, New Student Orientation.
- Game administrator, RACC men's basketball team.
Sep 2005 - Present
- Counselor, Act 101 Program, Pennsylvania student/support/opportunity program.
- Academic liaison, RACC men's basketball team.
- Chair, First Year Learning Experience Subcommittee.
- Chair, Berks College Consortium for Substance Abuse Prevention.
This document is an observation conducted by the Assistant Director of Online Learning at Northampton Community College
This document is a summary of student evaluations of the instruction for Intro to Social Psychology, Fall 2010 semester, at Penn State Berks Campus