To obtain an online/distance education faculty (social sciences and/or adult education) or administrative position where my education, experience, and proven ability can be fully applied.
Sep 2005 - Present
- Teach College Success Strategies (ORI 102) Online through ANGEL Learning Management System.
- Taught web-enhanced Sociology course (SOC 125) each semester from 2006-2010.
- Taught one-credit course entitled Academic Computing Skills (IFT 109) during the 2009 Summer session.
- Taught Drugs and Alcohol in America (SOC 225) in the spring 2006 semester.
- Conduct introductory and advanced ANGEL LMS training for new adjunct faculty members.
- Conduct Quality Matters content reviews for new online courses.
Aug 2009 - Present
- Provide transfer, career and academic guidance to Perkins students.
- Evaluate transcripts of incoming transfer students.
- Maintain and update articulation agreements. Develop new articulation agreements with four year institutions.
- Maintain course equivalencies for RACC on PA Transfer and Articulation Center.
- Conduct college visits and organize transfer fairs.
- Provide academic advisement for students on academic probation.
- Committee member, Multicultural Task Force Initiative.
- Committee member, New Student Orientation.
- Game administrator, RACC men's basketball team.
Sep 2005 - Present
- Counselor, Act 101 Program, Pennsylvania student/support/opportunity program.
- Academic liaison, RACC men's basketball team.
- Chair, First Year Learning Experience Subcommittee.
- Chair, Berks College Consortium for Substance Abuse Prevention.
This document is a summary of student evaluations of the instruction for Intro to Social Psychology, Fall 2010 semester, at Penn State Berks Campus
This document is an observation conducted by the Assistant Director of Online Learning at Northampton Community College