Chairman Telecommunication Engineering
Feb 2014 - Present
Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering Sciences & Technology, Nawabshah
Director Skill Standards & Curricula (BS-19)
Feb 2013 - Jan 2015
National Vocational & Technical Training Commission NAVTTC HQs Islamabad.
To implement TVET reform support program with partners EU, Netherlands & Germany (Euro 42.6 million).
Develop national occupational skill standards & curricula for all sectors for which technical and vocational training be imparted.
Conduct the DACUM job analysis workshops for the vocational stream.
Arrange the national curricula review committee meetings for vocational & Technical courses.
To coordinate with provincial Government in the field of vocational & technical training.
Suggest the means and ways for effective coordination and linkages between vocational and technical training and industry, business and commerce to make vocational & technical training relevant and responsive to market needs.
To constitute the industry advisory groups in order to create close coordination between industry and academia.
Dec 2009 - Aug 2010
- Design and document database architecture
- Set up data sharing and risk partitioning
- Develop database utilities and automated reporting
- Monitor system and platforms for availability
- Restore and recover corrupted databases
- Install and test upgrades
- Implement security and encryption
- Evaluate and recommend new database technologies
- Created Stored Procedures and Scheduled Backup jobs.
- Designed Performing and Tuning processes.
- Trained Application Users.
- Installed and maintained security certificates on the database server.
- Create Mirroring server for the fault tolerance.
- 14. Designed dashboard for all types of reporting
May 2008 - Sep 2009
- Installation of microwave links for Mobilink cell site.
- Responsible for installation and commissioning of Alcatel BTS.
- Troubleshooting of VSWR issues in RF feeders, jumpers and Antennas.
- Installation and configuration of NEC microwave links ( Paso link, NEO, MX, PDH and SDH).
- Maintenance, troubleshooting of different alarms on the IDU (Indoor Unit.
- Up-gradation of MW links from 4E1 to 32E1 and 32E1 to 63E1
- Patching of different alarms on the cell site (major, minor, intruder etc).
- Coordinate with the OMC for alarm status.